Saturday, September 5, 2015

Get this off my chest

Oh boy I've got it bad. So bad I fantasize you showing up in all my familiar places. Peeking through the stacks and catching face with me, asking me what time I'm off work. Walking in to Tulie after I've already ordered and am on my way out. Waiting for your film to start at the Broadway and I'm there for the same one so we have to sit together. I see your face, your long fingers and black hair. I see you looking and wondering and I love that you tease me and give me something to look forward to. Your face is one I will not soon forget and I am aching all over just waiting for the day you will explore me, press into me, know me. I've got a list of requests for you to fulfill; tongue, touch, fingers, chest, lips, body, crease and hold. This isn't any cute crush. I want to be enveloped by you, taught by you, made to feel like you could never let me go. 

No comments: