Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Girl gang

She crawls across the sofa and pulls herself against the edge, poised to flip over and yet only succeeding in pressing her butt out and pretending to be sexy. The idea that he is there, behind her, watching every clumsy maneuver. 

She's in a hotel lobby in Honolulu, sitting pretty in a too large wing backed chair. She is so fucking beautiful and still so stubborn. She waits. She recalls the feeling of him showing up and prays to God that she gets to feel that once more. 

I want to 
I want to
I think you want to too
You watch me close
Picking up my scent
Feeling me out
You're movements
And our moments
I want you down to my sinews and bones
Teach me show me 
Touch me
Know me
I wish you could hear me calling out in the night
Begging
Begging you to be mine
Romance novels chocolate hearts and ripe red strawberries
I can't get my fill of you
I can't get my fill.

No comments: