Saturday, September 5, 2015

Let's get real

I am writing down the way your body's magnetic field spins me out of orbit and into your galaxy. I am trying to recall the smell of your body, the way beads of sweat make you slightly damp and in turn makes me damp. The clear brown of your eyes wrapping themselves over my blue; begging you, begging for you with every extended stare. I'm convinced of my crush, I wish I knew if you were too. Your breath on my neck, towering over me with strong, capable hands ready to be put to work. I have a job that needs doing, adjustments that need fine tuning. I was electric after our encounter. I shocked myself on nearly everything and there is no way that just happens. There's a truth to your smile and an earnestness I want to explore like the cavern of your mouth. Touch your rough cheek and whisper something sweet and tease you with my tongue. 

No comments: