Monday, October 13, 2014

Secret

I want to be kissed. I want my hair to be tucked behind my ear. I want his hand to brush my cheek gently and his fingers to glide down my neck and rest on my shoulder. I want him to pull me closer and envelope me in his arms. I want him to kiss my nose and then my lips. I want to be made out with. Late at night while the moon pours over us and the leaves drop from the sheer ripples of our kissing. I want to feel dizzy and faint with his mouth, the taste of breath and sigh. Hands angling my curves, catching prickled goose flesh and hairs on end. Resting, squeezing, moving and replayed again and again. Street corners, parking lots, sidewalks and parks: I don't care. I want to feel myself fall fall fall as your fingers find their target and press insistently and rhythmically until i get there. Take me there. 

No comments: