Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thinking

I thought about it whilst in the parking lot. Thought about it in the shower. Visualized the take off and fantasized the entry. I was shaky and distracted at work because I just kept seeing those soft lips rounding out my face pressing into another's for that single tender morsel of affection. Seashell lamps and glass jewelry cases, pearls and garnets and special places. A kiss, and then another. I could never just wish for one when I would want all the others too. It isn't enough, it'll never be enough. I desire a romance that burns bright and steady, white hot and strong. Let me have the chance again, where is my lover man. Secret agent, dapper man, let him kiss me all he wants. Take his girl and show her his offerings. Our gifts are our strengths and we don't carry reciepts for weaknesses. We'll be too busy kissing to find fault. 

No comments: