Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The best sex dream I've had all week

We are at a pool...one of those large, outdoor swimming pools in a resort-style hotel. We didn't come together, I just happen to be there and so did you. I'm talking to a guy and we take a dip and you are watching seemingly uninterested (but why would you be watching then?). The other guy gets up to go and I swim around a bit and you decide to join me. There is no one left in the pool now save for a few people sunbathing on the deck chairs. You swim over to me and we hold eachother, touch eachother. All of a sudden we are in a large bathtub in a grotto-like room. You are naked and in the tub and I am angling my body in next to you. I feel so close to you...like  madly-in-love close. Your hands make their way down me and I am so nervous and exhilarated and I am just gaga over this whole grotto-tub thing we are in. I look at you and I say your name and you just look at me like it's new music. I wake up. Enthralled. I want to be there with you. You need to break up with your girlfriend so we can go there together and make this happen. 

No comments: