Monday, November 25, 2013

Somewhere in time

I sit here fortifying myself in vodka and extract. Thinking on someone who is not more than a city block away. I can't help but begin to wonder about his heart. Will he claim his prize? I look like a Christmas present getting out of my car in a green coat, will he see me that way? I could count the words we have spoken on two hands and two feet...but the looks are endless, uncountable just as the stars in the sky. Engineer a machine that can read the way I feel when you are near. A heart beat equals what? Stand there in your pea coat, let me tease you and smile to you (and truly, it is only for you) and laugh. Tell me something about you. Droplets of information that are as precious to me as uncut diamonds in a blue velvet cloth.To me you are gem that has never been polluted, occluded. There is a snow storm coming...and at the center will be us. Our emotion churning the brave flakes that risk their lives to land on our warm bodies. We will have our time. I will get my kiss and you...you will get yours. 

No comments: