Monday, June 24, 2013

It was so akward

It was uncomfortably akward and the silence was obnoxious. I'm not attracted to him and I wasn't feeling particularly conversational today. I know he was wanting to be agreeable and do what I want but that is not (in actuality) what I want/need. It was fucking akward and unnerving when he kissed me because I decided I didn't want him to. I should have just said right then and there that I was not emotionally there...I don't think I'll be emotionally ready ever. My pangs are for someone entirely different. I want to be free and easy and have a nice time but we just didn't click. He is also deathly allergic to cats and couldn't stop talking about his exes and their kids/cats/hang ups.  I'm not into it, not into him. I can hold off on buying new underwear now I guess. 

No comments: