Saturday, May 11, 2013

In a nutshell

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm completely through with dating. I don't want to be asked "where did you grow up?" Or "are your breasts real?" anymore (I feel like I have been talking about my bewbs a lot lately and it's probably because I am asked about them a lot). It's nobody's buisness! Bre says I'm horrible at dating and I agree only because I just.never.did.it. Truth. I either had a boyfriend or I didn't, I never have just flirted and met different guys on purpose. I wish I was having fun and I want to let my guard down but I can't, I won't. I wanted to go dancing at the Garage with those boys but I couldn't. I wanted to say yes but I said no and stayed with my girls. I'm too tired, I'm exhausted. It's a Friday night and I'm writing in my diary (so to speak) like a middle schooler who was too chicken shit to go driving with the bad boys after the school dance. I want to be brave again, to let loose. I can't though, I'm too old and far gone. 

No comments: