Saturday, May 25, 2013

All I need

I dreamt about the most amazing kiss. A mouth masterpiece to trump all losses, it was amazing. I want to be held and touched and gazed at and and and. The feeling that my stomach gets; the uneasy "OMG." I can't get away from it, I want it. These lips are plush and waiting for the key-mouth to just thrust in and unlock this ice cold block. My cards read so well and yet I am still just as frigid a bitch as ever. 



I wish I was as daring as 16. I would just go over to your house and thank Gawd for a reason to see you again. I really loved you. I really fucking loved you and could have and would have taken care of you until I was physically incapable. 
I would have held you and desired you and needed only you to feel complete. "In the night time we are found. Misty sorrow swoop unbound, whisper you mean it, say you'll stay. Hold my heart till brighter days." I wanted you to dance on my throne. Will I ever find this they call "Good Love?" 

No comments: