Sunday, August 30, 2015

Press up

It's so apparent your dick is gigantic. The manner with which you carry yourself, the way you smell and get close; your pheromones give your cock away. Press up close to me again and see what happens. Listen to how stupid I sound when forced to give you an answer. All I can think about it how my body is absorbing all of you at once and it's making the clocks spin out, the needle quiver, a missed breath and then a sigh. Your body is ridiculous. You look like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever but better because you aren't a Scientologist. You're full of interesting artistic expression but you look like a macho guido who got lost on the way to the gym and ended up in the press room. God your eyes made me die today. Just buckling baby doe grasping the California Job Case trying to lay out my words with all the appropriate spacing. I can tell it's there; your sex and a hundred other messages passed between us. Oh let me dream of our wedding by the shores of Palermo drinking wine and eating mussels and making love on an open rooftop room while the moon looks on. Your eyes look like melting chocolate. I will mind my p's and q's if you will mind my c's, l's, i's and t's.

No comments: