Friday, July 31, 2015

Missed connections

How is it even possible that you could be coming back in on my last day of work? I don't understand this. After over a year of nothing and now you decide that today was going to be the day you came in during a morning shift...at a time I should have been there but I wasn't because JP sent me home early. I'm clawing at some sort of celestial reason, hoping this was all in the cards and I just haven't been reading my cards so I'm missing all of my messages. Are you single now? Are you thinking about me? Are you wondering about me? This time I'll be glad to see you, proud to say I go to the U and work at the library, riveting  you with my quick wit and loud charm. I want be with you come winter; warm and snug on opposite ends of the room watching each other do our thing. You could really fall in love with me, I already feel like part of you did but there was a misfire of information that led to long silence. What's going to happen? 

No comments: