Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stroll

Your smell is in my hair, smoky and male. Red beard red mouth. It was ok, right? I like what we did, what we talked about. Sitting in a dark park freezing cold and reclined. You remind me of someone, I don't know who but you seem familiar. I don't think you'll call, I don't know. I can't tell if you thought anything about me, what you made of me. You were taller than I expected. I could see you with someone quieter, waifish. You may be too smart for me or me too stupid for you. I can calculate the return on your investment but I wonder what you could do to me. Jangling nerves and then getting excited about talking or telling something. I kept looking behind me because I kept feeling snuck up on. I was thinking about your face. My hair smells of books and musk and leather and that must be what you are. Gentleman. 

No comments: