Thursday, September 25, 2014

Coral Fang

I think I'm catching a cold. It's such a strange time of the year and I can't tell entirely if I'm going crazy or it's just the changing of the seasons. My throat is itchy and I have a cough. Does Enterovirus affect adults? Anyway, I'm painting and separating polynomials out to find out what their zeros are and I'm just on such a short string these days. I'm too vain to hurt myself, too uninterested in pain to inflict it on anyone including myself. I just have a lot on my plate and I'm already full, bloated and falling apart. If I could go lay in a field in Alaska I would. Or go where no one knows me and assume an identity for a month. I think I like being me too much for that though. Tear out my stitches, rip at my seams. Sometimes that's all a girl can do. 


No comments: